Degree attestation from Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy Islamabad Pakistan is very important procedure that has to be completed for all those who are planning to go abroad to seek job, for higher studies, as part of employment and to start business there. In all these cases, it is essential to attest your documents and to prove that it is not counterfeit or forged. Once the embassy certificate attestation process is completed in your documents, it is recognized internationally as legal papers. The embassy certificate attestation providers attest the certificates and documents from the embassy/consulate of the respective countries. Before submission, certain qualifying formalities have to be completed in order to get embassy certificate attestation from the concerned country’s embassy. The qualifying formalities are somewhat similar for almost all the countries. In some cases there may be slight variations.
Degree attestation from Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy Islamabad Pakistan
Below details are for already employed person.
Following are the requirements for degree attestation from Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy.
- Original contract letter should be attested from Saudi MOFA and Saudi Chamber
- Original request letter for Saudi Culture should be attested from Saudi Chamber
- Degree original should be attested from HEC and MOFA
- Trnascript of degree original
- University Verificaiton Letter
- CNIC copy
- Passport copy
- Iqma copy
What you will send to Saudi Culture directly.
- Passport copy attested by company
- Iqama copy attested by company
Culture usually takes 10-15 days for attested.