Qatar Embassy Attestation from Pakistan with new requirements 2016
Recently Qatar Embassy in Islamabad change the requirements for Degree attestations. Following are the new requirements for degree attestation from Qatar embassy Islamabad. Pakistan.
- Original degree should be attested from HEC and MOFA
- Transcript of degree should be attested from HEC and MOFA
- University verification letter which should be attested from MOFA (stating you were regular student)
- Matric Certificate original
- Inter Certificate original
- CNIC copy
- Passport copy
Qatar Embassy usually takes 10-12 days for attestations.