Degree Attestations from Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy Pakistan is very difficult task. Mostly peoples unable to complete the requirements.
Requirements for degree attestation from Saudi Culture for those who have IQAMA.
These details are for those who have IQAMA
- Contract letter original attested by Saudi MOFA and Saudi Chamber. In contract letter contract start and end date, passport no should be mentioned.
- Request letter original for Saudi Culture Attache should be attested by Saudi Chamber.
- Degree original attested by HEC and MOFA
- Transcript original
- University verification letter attested by MOFA Pakistan.
- CNIC Copy
- Passport Copy
- Courier slip
- University verification feed paid Callahan copy. (new requirement)
After completing above requirements. Need to send directly courier to Saudi Culture Attache Islamabad, Pakistan.
Iqama and passport copy on company letter pad with company representative stamp and sign.
If above required documents are not complete culture will not attest the documents. Name should be same on all documents. i.e cnic, iqama, passport, degree, letters
Requirements for degree attestation from Saudi Culture for those who is Fresh Employee.
Things you need to arrange first!
- Contract Agreement / Job Offer Letter (Original) duly attested by Chamber of Commerce and MOFA.
- Request Letter addressing Saudi Embassy (Original) duly attested by Chamber of Commerce.
- Request Letter addressing Saudi Culture Mission (Original) duly attested by Chamber of Commerce.
- Original Passport.
- University Letter mentioning that the student completed his studies as a “Regular student” (this letter must be stamped by University). should be attested by MOFA Pakistan
- University Verification Feed paid challan
You need to provide us all above documents to process further.
- Name & Father Name should be written same in all documents.
- Contract Agreement/ Job Offer Letter & Request Letter are not applicable if older than 1 year of date of issuance.
- Date of issuance must be mentioned on Contract / Job Offer Letter and Request Letters.
- Passport number of candidate must be mentioned in Contract / Job Offer Letter and Request Letters.