Most people ask what is the process of experience letter attestation from the Qatar Embassy in Islamabad. Here I will guide you what are the requirements and how to process this experience letter for the Qatar Embassy attestation. Experience letter attestation from the Qatar embassy in Islamabad is a very easy process.
Qatar Embassy in Islamabad only attesting following experience letters.
- Medical experience letter if you have done a related medical degree.
- Engineer experience letter if you have done a related degree in Engineering.
- Teaching experience letter if you have a related degree in the education field.
Note: Qatar Embassy in Islamabad will not attest to the experience letter which you have done with a related degree.
Experience Letter Attestation from Qatar Embassy Islamabad Pakistan requirements
- The experience letter should be related to the degree.
- The degree should be attested by HEC, MOFA, and Qatar Embassy Islamabad
- The experience letter should be attested from the concerned related department. i.e if engineering certificate should be attested from PEC if medical experience certificate should be attested from PMDC.
- Should be attested from MOFA with a valid working QR code. If the MOFA QR code is not working Qatar Embassy will reject your papers.
The sample is attached for your reference.