Experience Letter Attestation from Qatar Embassy Pakistan Most people ask what is the process of experience letter attestation from the Qatar Embassy in Islamabad. Here I will guide you what are the requirements and how to process this experience letter for the Qatar Embassy attestation. Experience letter attestation from the Qatar embassy in Islamabad is a very easy process.
Qatar Embassy in Islamabad only attesting the following experience letters.
- Medical experience letter if you have done a related medical degree.
- Engineer experience letter if you have done a related degree in Engineering.
- Teaching experience letter if you have a related degree in the education field.
Note: Qatar Embassy in Islamabad will not attest to the experience letter which you have done with a related degree.
Experience Letter Attestation from Qatar Embassy Islamabad Pakistan requirements
- The experience letter should be related to the degree.
- The degree should be attested by HEC, MOFA, and Qatar Embassy in Islamabad
- The experience letter should be attested by the concerned related department. i.e if the engineering certificate should be attested by PEC and if the medical experience certificate should be attested by PMDC.
- Should be attested by MOFA with a valid working QR code. If the MOFA QR code is not working Qatar Embassy will reject your papers.
The sample is attached for your reference.