HEC Sealed Envelopes for World Education Services (WES). Step by step information how to send HEC sealed Envelope to WES Canada.
Complete the WES Application and get a Reference Number. WES is not responsible for documents that arrive without a WES reference number. All envelopes and correspondence must include your WES reference number.
Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents. Both sealed envelope can be send in one courier.
1. SECONDARY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION – Required for all evaluations. (Should be attested by IBCC)
- Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or any other certificate awarded by the Board
- Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
2. HIGHER EDUCATION: Universities and Institutes of Technology. (Should be attested by HEC)
- All final or provisional Degree Certificates e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, PhD
- Individual Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the university.
If elective courses are not listed on the Mark Sheet, please provide a syllabus or some other type of official documentation for the course.
3. NON-UNIVERSITY HIGHER EDUCATION: Institute of Chartered Accountant of Pakistan, Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants, Pakistan Institute of Management (To be sent directly to WES by the awarding authority. All documents must be stamped and verified by the Controller of Examination. Attestations from persons outside the Controller of Examination and Registrar’s Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will not be accepted)
- Individual Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the awarding authority. Please note that college-issued Mark Sheet/Result Card will not be accepted.
- If elective courses are not listed on the Mark Sheet, please provide official documentation of the elective courses such as a syllabus for the course.
4. STATE BOARDS of TECHNICAL EDUCATION. (Should be attested by IBCC)
- Certificate of examination issued by the State Board of Technical Education. e.g. Diploma in Engineering, Diploma in Technology or any other certificate awarded by the Board