Step by step information on how to apply South Africa E-Visa for Pakistani passport holders.
Recent South Africa started issuing E-visa for Pakistani passport holders. Most people posted videos on Youtube about this news. But no one posted the process of how to apply what is the fee of a visa?
South Africa’s E-visa fee is R 450 for all countries. You can only pay with a credit card. The debit card will not work for payment.
official website to apply online is https://ehome.dha.gov.za/epermit/
Following are the compulsory documents required for how to apply for South Africa E-Visa for Pakistani.
- Proof of Marriage or Spousal Relationship / Marriage Registration Certificate.pdf
- Proof of sufficient financial means/net worth/monthly payments received /Bank Account Statement.pdf
- Purpose and duration of visit
- Return Air Ticket
- Valid Passport
Following are the optional documents required for how to apply for South Africa E-Visa for Pakistani.
- Additional supporting documents in support of visa application
- Adoption Order
- Affidavit if the spousal relationship with a South African Citizen or Residents
- Contact Details of Parents / Legal Guardian
- Copies of all temporary permits in passport
- Court Order granting full or specific parental responsibilities and rights
- Guardian confirmation of responsibility letter
- ID Document / Valid passport – Permanent resident of a person receiving a child
- Letter from organization hosting activity or event
- Medical Cover Proof
- Medical Report
- Proof of address and contact number of an adult residing in the republic
- Radiological Report
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
How to apply South Africa E-Visa for Pakistani form to be filled and submitted online.
- Principal Application Details
- Personal Details
- SA Physical Address
- Home Physical Address
- Citizenship Details
- Marital Status Details
- Principal Applicant’s Parent Details – Parent A
- Principal Applicant’s Parent Details – Parent B
- Principal Applicant’s Spouse / Partner
- Spouse / Partner Present Physical Address Details
- Spouse / Partner Parent Details – Parent A
- Spouse / Partner Parent Details – Parent B
- Details of The 5 Most Recent Visas Issued to You, Valid or Expired, In The Last 5 Years
- Details of Other Addresses Where You Have Lived Before / During the Last 10 Years Other than Your
- Current Address
- Asylum Seeker / Refugee Status
- Contact Person in Your Country of Residence
- Details Regarding Contact Persons in the Republic of South Africa
- Intentions / Proposed Duration of Stay in the Republic of South Africa
- Financial Declaration
- Employment Record of Applicant
- Security / Health Questionnaire
After submission of the form and payment, you will see this in the dashboard when you log in to your account.