IBCC and Relevant Board Attestation
IBCC and Relevant Board Attestation: The Federal Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan has authorized IBCC to attest certificates / diplomas at Secondary and Higher Secondary / Intermediate levels, awarded by all Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education and Boards of Technical Education in Pakistan and other such Boards at Secondary and Higher Secondary levels.
- Only the certificates of those Private Schools/Colleges/institutions will be attested which are either affiliated with a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Board of Technical Education or registered with Directorate of Education. The applicant will get the document verified from the respective BISE, BTE and Directorate of Education etc. before depositing the same with IBCC. He will provide proof of such Affiliation or Registration e.g. copy of Affiliation/Registration Certificate/letter etc.
- In case of need, clarification, doubt or any fact/particular/thing about certificate is not clear it will be attested after verification and meeting the necessary requirements.
- IBCC and Relevant Board Attestation , IBCC and Relevant Board Attestation
- If the certificate is found genuine, is okay in all respects and meet requirements of Rules of IBCC, BISE, BTE, Government, respective institution(s) etc. it will be attested and delivered on the next working day of the date of deposit. IBCC and Relevant Board Attestation
- If any certificate submitted to IBCC is found fake/bogus after verification by the IBCC, it will be forfeited and will not be returned to the applicant and necessary action under the Rules of IBCC will be taken against the applicant/holder of the certificate. IBCC and Relevant Board Attestation
- Attestation of Original Certificate(s) is compulsory.Photocopy of the certificate will be attested after attestation of original certificate.
- Applicants from the provinces of Baluchistan, NWFP, Punjab and Sindh will submit theircertificates for attestation to the Regional Offices of IBCC located at all Provincial Headquarters i.e. Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore and Karachi. Name, Designation, Address, Phone and Fax numbers of Regional Offices are as under;- IBCC and Relevant Board Attestation, IBCC and Relevant Board Attestation. IBCC and Relevant Board Attestation
- Attested Certificates will be delivered to the holder of the certificate, parents, brothers and sisters only.
- Certificates for attestation will be accepted from the holder of the certificate, parents, brothers and sisters only.
- Please remove plastic coating before depositing certificate. Certificates with plastic coating will not be accepted.
- IBCC and Relevant Board Attestation, IBCC and Relevant Board Attestation
Noor Traders provide IBCC and relevant board attestation in 4 days only.