- Primary/ Metric/ F.A and School Leaving certificates must be attested by the IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairman), Islamabad/ Lahore/ Karachi & Quetta Baluchistan as per policy of distance and availability.
- All degrees (B.A, M.A, LLB, B.Sc, MBBS, M.Phil and PhDs must be attested by the HEC (Higher Education Commission) H-9, Islamabad.
- Certificates/Diplomas granted by the Technical Board/institutes/ needs to be attested By the IBCC mentioned above.
- Marriage Certificate (Nikah Nama) in Urdu must be translated into English and NADRA marriage registration certificate (Both in Urdu & English) are compulsory to be submitted for Attestation along with the copy of the passports, residence visas and CNICs.
- All the foreign certificates/ degrees should be initially attested by the concerned Mission (High Commission or Embassy in Islamabad) and then by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Govt. of Pakistan.
2. The Ministry of Health is represented by the MNRS (Ministry of National Regulation & Services) in Islamabad so any diploma, certificate or experience certificate, attained from the health department, hospital, medical laboratory or institute of health, needs to be attested from the IPC, Ministry of National Regulation & Services & the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
3. Any legal affidavit/ power of attorney/ succession certificate/guardianship/ judicial verdicts etc are essentially required to be acknowledged and attested by judicial Magistrate, apart from the attestation of the Foreign Office.
Noor Traders providing HEC attestation services in 2 days. Name mistake in degree is also accaptable. If you have complete and orignal documents do contact us.