GAMCA is now WAFID in Pakistan. Many peoples asks regarding which test taken at GAMCA/Wafid approved medical centers. Below is the list of test which taken at GCC approved medical centers. Hire us for Wafid medical slip
Details of medical test which will be taken at medical centers
GAMCA and Wafid required medical test in Pakistan
WAFID Unfit Diseases & Disorders
Candidates who are a little aware of GAMCA/WAFID medical processes know that obtaining the WAFID fitment certificate is not child’s play. You need to be fit in all aspects – physically and mentally. So, today we would know about a list of diseases and disorders that declare candidates unfit for WAFID and prevent getting a visa for employment, family, or residency.
There are two types of list of WAFID unfit diseases/disorders – Infectious and Non-Infectious. So, to protect the GCC populace from these infectious or non-infectious diseases, GCC has mandated WAFID medical tests to undergo all foreigners.
GAMCA and Wafid required medical test in Pakistan
List of WAFID Unfit Infectious Diseases
Such diseases can be infested due to pathogens, viruses, or bacteria. Make sure you don’t have any of the diseases mentioned below.
- HIV Positive
- AIDS Positive
- TB or Tuberculosis
- HCV Positive
- The scar on the lungs due to pulmonary issue
- VDRL Positive
- Microfilaria Reactive
- TPHA Positive
List of WAFID Unfit Non-Infectious Diseases
Generally, non-infectious diseases are caused due genetic issues or malnutrition. Here is the list of non-infectious diseases that declare a candidate unfit for WAFID.
- Diabetes mellitus
- Hypertension or High Blood Pressure
- Neurological disorder
- Congestive heart failure
- Psychiatric problem
- Cancer – any type of
- Chronic renal failure
- Any kind of physical disability
If you are affected by any of the infections or non-infectious diseases mentioned above, it lowers the chances to travel to GCC nations and increases the chances of WAFID medical non-fitment.
Other Essential Medical Tests for WAFID
There are other medical tests performed at the center during the WAFID medical. If you get unfit in any of the tests, you may face trouble to process your visa for traveling to GCC nations. Let us see what types of tests are performed to ensure the fitment candidature for WAFID medical test.
- Any kind of allergic infection
- Nervous Diseases like epilepsy
- Heart Beat Rate Checking and previous history of illness related to the heart or inherited heart disease
- Blood Pressure Checking
- Skin-related issues including eczema or other visible chronic skin diseases
- Thorough checking of internal organs
- If the candidate is female then a pregnancy check will take place. Importantly, if the candidate is pregnant for more than 7 months, she is declared temporarily unfit for WAFID
Apart from the above-mentioned medical screening, candidates need to undergo more medical examinations, laboratory examinations, and serological tests.
Why You Should Not Apply
1. If your passport expiry is less than 7 months and 21 days.
2. If your former medical report is not expired. Because new medical checkup is not possible before the expiry of former medical report.
3. If you already have an appointment for Gamca Medical test but due to any reason want another one. Because it is not possible to get another appointment on same details before the expiry of former appointment slip, and an appointment slip is expires after 21 days from the date of issuance. It cannot be reissued before this time period.
4. You already have an appointment but you want to change the city or country. Because you can only change the city or country after the expiry of former Gamca medical slip.
GAMCA/Wafid Medical Centers in Islamabad / GAMCA and Wafid required medical test in Pakistan
Address: Sector H-8/4 Islamabad, Pakistan
GCC Diagnostic Centre
Address: Building No. 1-A & 1-B, Street # 6, G-10/3,Ibn e Sena Road Islamabad, Pakistan
Address: Plot No 80-,Street No 54,I&T center G-9/4,Islamabad, Pakistan
GAMCA/Wafid Medical Centers in Rawalpindi / GAMCA and Wafid required medical test in Pakistan
Allied Diagnostic Centre
Address: D-845 Fifth Road, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Bismillah Diagnostic Centre
Address: Main Peshawar Road Near Riwaj Marriage Hall, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Address: B-399, Rawal Plaza, 4th-B road, B-Block Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Address: Plot No. B-730, Al-Rahim Arcade, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Gulf Medical Centre
Address: House no 67 Asghar Mall Scheme, Alhannan Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Address: 284/2, Raja Akram Road Near Race Course Road. Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Address: D-975, D-Block, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Sapphire Medical & Diagnostic Centre
Address: 11-D/1, 6th Road, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Address: Jawad Plaza, Opposite IJP Metro Station, IJP Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Address: 101-A, Main 6th Road, Satellite Town, Muree Road. Near Alladin Fun House, Rawalpindi, Pakistani
Address: 378-Saidpur Road, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Marhaba Medical Diagnostic Center
Address: E-50, E Block, Nearby Haidri Chowk, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
GAMCA/Wafid Medical Centers in Lahore / GAMCA and Wafid required medical test in Pakistan
Advanced Medical Diagnostic Center
Address: 9-B, College Block, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Address: 77-G-2, Phase II, Main Boulevard, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Address: 4 A/1 Noon Avenue Old Muslim Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Address: 5-A Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan
National Diagnostic Centre
Address: House 409, Block G-4 Ma, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Address: 74/5 Usman Block, Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Address: 13-13 A Aibak Block, Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Address: Building # 25 Civic Centre, Behind Sunday Bazar, Near LDA
office, Main Johar Town Boulevard, Lahore, Pakistan
Wafi Medical Clinic
Address: 70 C, Main Wahdat Road, Muslim Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Infinity Diagnostic Center
Address: 81-R/1 Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan
North Star Medical Diagnostics
Address: 13 L Model Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Ridan diagnostic center
Address: 16N MA Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan